Becoming a Sustaining Member makes donating easier for you, and provides MPR with a reliable source of unrestricted membership support. Your sustaining membership is paid automatically each month with a deduction from your checking account, credit or debit card. Your membership is renewed automatically, providing uninterrupted support to MPR. You can increase, decrease or stop your donation at any time.
Learn More about Sustaining Memberships
We’re sorry — you have selected to pay with an automatic checking account withdrawal, which is not supported for one-time donations. Please select to pay with a credit card below, then choose the one-time payment option again. If you have questions, please call us at 800-228-7123.
Close This Message
Leadership Circle membership starts with a sustaining gift of $100 a month or more. You will receive exclusive benefits and experiences — in addition to all other MPR Member benefits! Learn more
Leadership Circle membership starts with an annual gift of $1,200 or more. You will receive exclusive benefits and experiences — in addition to all other MPR Member benefits! Learn more
The Current turns ten this year, and your support has made it possible! Get ready to celebrate with The Current's new t-shirt, featuring artwork by Live Current cover artist Jesse Lindhorst. Royal Apparel shirt in 50/50 blend, unisex sizes.
Shipping is included. (Fair Market Value: $15.00)
2015 marks 10 years of The Current. To gear up for the celebration, we're offering a double shot of Live Current! Live Current Vol. 10 features some of our favorite in-studio performances of the last 10 years. The companion album, Live Current: Cover to Cover is a collection of cover songs from in-studio performances. These two albums are packaged together into one great thank-you gift.
Shipping is included. (Fair Market Value: $20.00.)
Live Current Volume 10
1. Bon Iver - "Flume" (2008)
2. The Hold Steady -"Your Little Hoodrat Friend" (2005)
3. Brandi Carlile -"Dreams" (2009)
4. Dr. Dog - "Shadow People" (2010)
5. Gary Clark Jr. - "If Trouble Was Money" (2013)
6. Phoenix - "Lisztomania" (2009)
7. Beach House - "Norway" (2010)
8. Mike Doughty - "27 Jennifers" (2008)
9. The New Pornographers - "My Rights Versus Yours" (2007)
10. Spoon - "Don't You Evah" (2007)
11. The xx - "VCR" (2009)
12. The National - "Don't Swallow The Cap" (2013)
13. Lizzo - "Faded" (2013)
14. James Blake - "Retrograde" (2013)
15. Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros - "40 Day Dream" (2009)
16. Feist - "Secret Heart" (2005)
17. The Avett Brothers - "Distraction #74" (2006)
18. Mumford & Sons - "Reminder" (2013)
Live Current: Cover to Cover
1. The Frames - "Astral Weeks" (Van Morrison)
2. Hot Chip - "Nothing Compares 2 U/In the Privacy of Our Love" (Prince/Hot Chip medley)
3. M. Ward - "Rave On" (Buddy Holly)
4. Deer Tick - "Kiss Me on The Bus" (The Replacements)
5. Divine Fits - "Shivers" (Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds)
6. Actual Wolf - "Mr. Tambourine Man" (Bob Dylan)
7. Jake Bugg - "Cathy's Clown" (The Everly Brothers)
8. The Decemberists - "Crazy On You" (Heart)
9. The Big Pink - "Sweet Dreams" (Beyoncé)
10. Tom Odell - "I Think It's Going to Rain Today" (Randy Newman)
Red vintage-style track jacket from American Apparel features The Current's logo. 100% California Fleece cotton construction. White Nylon zipper; zips to top of collar. Raglan sleeves. Two side pockets. Unisex size — women may prefer to order one size down.
Shipping is included. (Fair Market Value: $45.00)
View all thank-you gifts
Add Second Name
Second person (Remove)
Please help us save money by communicating with you by email. You can unsubscribe at any time. We never sell or share member information.
Using your checking account is easy, and means more of your gift goes to support MPR.
My authorization to withdraw my monthly gift from the account indicated shall remain in effect until I notify MPR that I wish to change it or end it, and MPR has ample time to act on my wishes. I understand if I choose Checking Account, my contribution will be processed on the next to last Thursday of the month, or the next business day. A record of each payment will appear on my monthly credit card or bank statement and will serve as my receipt. You must agree to these terms of agreement to continue.